Vegan Holiday Cookies and Bars

in Desserts

This collection of Vegan Holiday Cookies and Bars is sponsored by Foodie.com through Mode Media.  As always, all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.

Holiday Cookies and Bars Collage{Pin me}
Photo credits:
VegAnnie,  The Pretty Bee, Veganosity, Kiwi and Bean, The Live-In Kitchen, Food Mouth, Healthy Nibbles and Bits

December is about friends and family.  December is about snow and Christmas lights.  December is about love and happiness.  And December is most definitely about food.  Let’s be honest, the food is absolutely one of the best parts!  While I am a main meal and side dish kind of girl, for me the month of December is all about chocolatey, peanut buttery, sugary, sweet, and delicious treats.  At what other time can you get away with eating copious amounts of cookies, brownies, and bars?  In the spirit of this tasty month, I am talking all about holiday treats from around the blogosphere that just happen to also be vegan!  Chocolate fudge made with beans, cookie dough bars, eggnog cookies, classic gingerbread men, red velvet crinkle cookies, and more are calling your name!

Check out the collection below, make a batch of at least three of the recipes, and remember that calories don’t count on Christmas! 😉

Check out Vegan Cookies and Bars to Make this December

by Hannah at Foodie.com

• Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine December 12, 2014, 7:39 am

I can not wait to get baking!

• ClnEatingVegGrl December 12, 2014, 5:03 pm

I’m not a HUGE baker, but this is the time of year when I definitely enjoy it!

• Joanna @Makingmine December 12, 2014, 8:13 am

Oh YUM! My mom is coming out for a baking day this weekend. I wish we had time to make ALL of these!
    Joanna @Makingmine recently posted…bumpdate: 20 weeksMy Profile

• ClnEatingVegGrl December 12, 2014, 5:04 pm

THAT would be amazing, wouldn’t it? You’d have a TON of cookies though 😉

• jess meddows December 12, 2014, 8:58 am

ohhhh… hannah, these look so tempting! I truly wish it was true about calories not counting at Christmas! 😉
    jess meddows recently posted…Medieval Times Toronto GiveawayMy Profile

• ClnEatingVegGrl December 12, 2014, 5:05 pm

Haha, that is the philosophy I like to go with. I remind myself that I eat healthy 90% of the time, so a few days of splurging won’t be a deal breaker.

• Linda @ Veganosity December 12, 2014, 9:26 am

Thank you for including our cookie dough recipe Hannah! All of these look so amazing. I better get myself into the kitchen and start cooking!
    Linda @ Veganosity recently posted…Vegan Eggnog French Toast with Cracked Cranberry Maple SyrupMy Profile

• ClnEatingVegGrl December 12, 2014, 5:10 pm

Thank YOU for making it! It sounds amazing!

• genevieve @ gratitude & greens December 12, 2014, 12:17 pm

I’ve been baking and looking for new cookie recipes all week! Can’t wait to check these out!
    genevieve @ gratitude & greens recently posted…Friday, I Am Grateful: Letting Go Of Fear And Self-DoubtMy Profile

• ClnEatingVegGrl December 12, 2014, 5:12 pm

You are sure to find a few good ones in this collection. Let me know if you try some!

• Alex December 12, 2014, 3:57 pm

These look yummy 🙂

Alex – Funky Jungle
    Alex recently posted…Cats, Cats and some Felines – 16 Gifts for Purr LoversMy Profile

• ClnEatingVegGrl December 12, 2014, 5:17 pm

Don’t they?!? I wish I could bake them all!

• Farrah December 12, 2014, 7:23 pm

These look so good! *-* Time to find [more] new guinea pigs! 😛
    Farrah recently posted…Foodie Friday: Ginger Almond Milk TeaMy Profile

• ClnEatingVegGrl December 13, 2014, 2:27 pm

The good thing is that you can ALWAYS find guinea pigs to eat the goodies! 😉

• Sam @ Grapefruit & Granola December 12, 2014, 11:26 pm

I 100% believe you are correct about calories not counting on Christmas 🙂
    Sam @ Grapefruit & Granola recently posted…Birthday RecapMy Profile

• ClnEatingVegGrl December 13, 2014, 2:28 pm

I am so glad to hear that you agree!! It’s a mentality that definitely works for me! 😉

• Jessie December 14, 2014, 2:35 am

Believe it or not, but I have yet to make one holiday baked good this holiday season. I almost feel like this round up was directly meant for me… to get my booty in the kitchen & start baking. Hah!
    Jessie recently posted…Meal Plan: 12/13 through 12/19My Profile

• ClnEatingVegGrl December 14, 2014, 1:24 pm

I need to do that too!! I’m not normally much of a baker, but when December rolls around I usually make up a couple of batches of cookies or brownies!