How ‘Bout Them Apples? (A Collection of Fall Apple Recipes)

in Other, Recipes

This appleful recipe collection post is sponsored by Foodie.com through Mode Media.  As always, all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.

Fall 2014 Bucket ListAfter my very successful day of bucket listing last Sunday, my fun Fall adventures have since stalled.  There are several items on my bucket list (emphasis on the pumpkin beer drinking item) that I can easily accomplish before Fall comes to a close.  But with plans the next few weekends, I am fairly certain that I will not get apple picking checked off of my list.  I am mad at myself for not being more purposeful with planning my time, but I suppose that I also have very little control over how long the apple picking season lasts.

applesIn an effort to tease myself lift my spirits, I have developed a collection of tons of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert recipes that are all centered around my favorite Fall fruit: Apples!  This collection contains recipes for everyone.  There are kid-friendly recipes and treats, sweet and savory appetizers, over-the-top apple desserts, apple-dressed salads, and apple cider flavored breakfasts.

I have included recipes from some of my favorite bloggers that I found to be truly drool-worthy.  We are talking apple cider cups, apple cider pancakes, lentil walnut apple loaf, homemade caramel apple lollipops, leek apple cheddar soup, and bourbon cinnamon pecan caramel apples to name a few.

Check ’em out!

Check out How 'Bout Them Apples?

by Hannah at Foodie.com

• Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl October 19, 2014, 4:52 pm

Oh my goodness what a great roundup! That apple stuffed delicata squash has my name written all over it!

• ClnEatingVegGrl October 19, 2014, 9:54 pm

It’s funny because every time that I see delicata squash, I think of you!! 😉

• Becky @ Olives n Wine October 19, 2014, 6:46 pm

Apple desserts (or just recipes in general) are my favorite! I don’t think I’ll get to an orchard this year either (wahhhh) but there are a lot of great farmers markets here that have tasty apples!
    Becky @ Olives n Wine recently posted…Weekending, my new favorite pastimeMy Profile

• ClnEatingVegGrl October 19, 2014, 9:55 pm

Thank goodness for farmers markets… and grocery stores! 😉 I will be sticking to the grocery stores this year I think, haha!

• Jessie October 19, 2014, 10:46 pm

Mmm!! I wanna try the Caramelized Apple + Cheddar Cheese Soft Pretzels With Apple Cider Dipping Sauce, Apple Cider Donuts With Brown Sugar Topping, Apple Pie Swirl Bread, Glazed Lentil Walnut Apple Loaf, Revisited…and basically every single recipe!

• ClnEatingVegGrl October 20, 2014, 5:02 pm

So many awesome ones to add to the “to make” list, right? I don’t know which one I want to make first!

• Ashley October 20, 2014, 7:20 am

I have apples coming out of my eye balls at the moment!! haha I keep buying a few too many each week at the store – I need all the recipes I can get! 🙂 Hope you had a great weekend!
    Ashley recently posted…Crockpot Tex-Mex MeatballsMy Profile

• ClnEatingVegGrl October 20, 2014, 5:02 pm

I am the SAME way! When I see them on sale I cannot help but #buyalltheapples …oops!