12 Vegan Summertime Drinks

in Other, Smoothies

This collection of Summertime drinks is sponsored by Foodie.com on behalf of Mode Media.  I was compensated for my time but, as always, all opinions are 100% my own.

Check out 12 Vegan Summertime Drinks

by Hannah at Foodie.com

I am a fan of cider and hot chocolate during the Fall and Winter months, but there is nothing better than the thirst-quenching, sweet (sometimes sour!), and icy cold drinks of Summertime.  Whether you are craving a smoothie, prefer lemonade for your drink of choice, or want something a little boozy, I have got you covered!  Check oh my Foodie.com collection of 12 Summertime Vegan Drinks (above) and get hydrated.  These are the best ways to stay cool, refreshed, and happy all throughout the Summer months.  An added bonus: everything is vegan!

What is your “must have” Summertime drink?

Beer and lemonade for me… not together, though!

What are you up to this Sunday?

I am going to Body Pump for the first time and I am super excited!

• Dawn June 29, 2014, 10:49 am

I was just thinking of taking up body pump again. It’s been a few years but it’s a great class. I’m sure you will enjoy it.
    Dawn recently posted…Getting Through The StrugglesMy Profile

• ClnEatingVegGrl June 29, 2014, 8:13 pm

I really did enjoy it!! It was tough, though, and I am sore already! 😉

• Becky @ Olives n Wine June 29, 2014, 8:47 pm

I saw your Body Pump photo and got super excited! How’d you like it? And my favorite summertime drinks are definitely light beers (or IPAs, hehe!), white wine and Spark 😉
    Becky @ Olives n Wine recently posted…Summer Fun with Blue DiamondMy Profile

• ClnEatingVegGrl June 30, 2014, 4:44 pm

You like Spark and wine?? No way!! 😉

I REALLY liked Body Pump a lot!! Unfortunately, I had issues with my right bicep like TWO months ago and thought it was better but it definitely aggravated it. Not sure what is going on there.. 🙁

• Marie @ Little Kitchie June 30, 2014, 5:15 am

Blueberry lemonade is a summer favorite! Love this list!
    Marie @ Little Kitchie recently posted…whole wheat corn zucchini pancakesMy Profile

• ClnEatingVegGrl June 30, 2014, 4:45 pm