I love roasted vegetables. I love pasta. I love ranch. I love alfredo sauce. So…why not combine them all into one tasty dish?
Roasted Vegetable Alfredo Ranch Fettucine
Servings: About 6
EVOO cooking spray
1 container of cherry tomatoes, halved
1 crown of broccoli, chopped
fine sea salt, to taste
black pepper, to taste
water (for cooking)
1 small yellow onion, diced
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 box of fettucine pasta
1 1/2 jars of alfredo sauce (I prefer the light variety) (or you can make your own…I was feeling lazy! )
1 1/2 to 2 TB ranch seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 415 degrees F. Spray two baking dishes with EVOO cooking spray.
2. Place cherry tomatoes on one baking sheet and broccoli on the second baking sheet. Spray both the tomatoes and the broccoli generously with EVOO cooking spray. Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper. Roast the cherry tomatoes for about 25-30 minutes, or until they begin to brown. Roast the broccoli for about 15 minutes. I did this prior to cooking my pasta, but you can certainly multitask!
3. Heat water in a large stock pot over medium-high heat until boiling. Add salt, to taste. Boil fettucine pasta following the package directions.
4. While the pasta is cooking, heat a small amount of water in a small saute pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add onions and garlic to the pan and turn the heat down to medium. Cook for approximately 5-8 minutes, or until the onions begin to soften. Add more water as the pan begins to get dry.
5. Once the pasta has been cooked, drain it and return it to the pot. Add desired amount of alfredo sauce, onions and garlic mixture, and the roasted tomatoes and broccoli. Stir until well-combined.
6. Season with black pepper and ranch seasoning and stir well.
I served my Roasted Vegetable Alfredo Ranch Fettucine with a side of green beans and a rosemary and olive oil bread stick.
So, so tasty!